Friday, May 27, 2005

Root Canal....

Root canal is just as good as jail! If not, better. Truth be told, root canal is actually better than an eMTA Holding Cell.

Face it, although being handcuffed over night is different, so is root canal. You don't just go around getting your roots canalled every day of the week. If you're lucky - once a year. Or, for the first time at the age of 31.

Today was my first root canal. I feel like Hedwig a bit. "To walk away, you've got to leave something behind." In order to gain something, you have to first let something go. So. There goes the root to my tooth! Root canal is great because it gives me the perfect opportunity to watch movies like Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Had never seen it before. Always knew I wanted to.

I think the seven shots of novacain in my jaw are finally dwindling down in strength. All I know is I plan to finish my eight screenplays as soon as possible, and it seems that finding my creative voice is really the only thing that matters to me anymore. Having a root canal and speanding time in the clink give me lots o' time to think. It's so easy to keep busy and do many things, but when it comes to true growth and spiritual strength, and power - there is nothing like a challenge to spur one to move forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Erzsi Pongo's profile on LinkedIn