Saturday, May 21, 2005

Below, My Story of Being Handcuffed For the Night

So below, you'll see other people's information interlaced with my own story. It is becoming very clear to me that although I graduated with a psychology major and a double minor in film and education from Middlebury College - I know VERY little about my very own civil rights.

I realize that I spend a lot of time thinking about other people's civil rights, and how to improve the world for them. Back in Gotham City, I have never had to fully understand my own civil rights. Live and learn!

I am going to follow through on this, but I wonder how. If you or anyone you know would like to help me, read on... you'll find a very interesting story with many sides and perspectives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Erzsi Pongo's profile on LinkedIn