Friday, January 06, 2006

Eight Days into January, and All is Well...

Well, New Year's Eve is over, although I'm still publishing photos in all their glory...see below.

I'm taking a break from a new, fun project I am working on. I am developing "characters," that I can play in comedy sketches. Then I will write the sketches, or work with someone on that.

I am very excited, because Hungarian women are known to have a lot of personality and be a bit crazy. i.e. Zsazsa Gabor...Hungarian. I am 50% Hungarian. So I've got a lot of pure, wild, crazy Hungarian blood in me. The Pongo family dates back to 1673. We were granted nobility back then...blah, blah. Yes, it's great backstory.

So my first character will be named Bozsi.. that's Betsy in Hungarian. She's a personal trainer. Go figure. She's a bit of a domineering type, not that supportive though. Always frank about her true thoughts, challenging the people she works with, never agreeing right off the bat. She demands the best of her peeps, and has trouble understanding why they can't do exactly what she commands them to do, immediately.

GIVE ME TEN PUSHUPS! NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Erzsi Pongo's profile on LinkedIn