Friday, November 11, 2005

Construction Paper

A period of enlightenment must follow the dark ages, right? I think our new era, once we get through the current period of time, should be called the era of Construction Paper.

Oh, sure the
Enlightenment had its own advantages. Eras like that of Dadaism and surrealism were important too. And I'm not talking about soap and detergent. Is there actually a soap called Era? Yes! Era is a product you can buy! We're on a roll. Let's get this party started, right? Quickly.

The bottom line is that we need a useful era to make it's way through the backdoor. When I was growing up, the backdoor was always open. Luckily, we lived in a safe neighborhood. But I digress.

So, I thought about just naming the era
Construction. But construction workers can be a bit aggressive towards unsuspecting ladies in short skirts. Construction leads to traffic jams. Basically, although construction is good, it can lead to dysfunction, if not carefully planned out. We, the adult children of the 70's and 80's are all too aware of the terms of dysfunction.

As a result, I say the next era can be named, the era of Construction Paper . I will have to elaborate on your next question, "Why paper," at another time. I will do so, not now. Right now, I am sleepy. I will sum up by writing, remember the words of Miracle Max
"You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Erzsi Pongo's profile on LinkedIn